The flagship Arteon will be available in one impressive spec, the Arteon 206TSI R-Line.
It will be available from Hunter Volkswagen Maitland later in 2017, and we be equipped with an ultra-impressive array of technology and safety kit in addition to featuring a stylish new design direction.
The standard colour will be Pure White. Metallic colours available will be Pyrit Silver; Manganese Grey; Tumeric Yellow; Chilli Red (as shown above) or Atlantic Blue. It will also be available in Deep Black Pearl.
New and unique specification for the Arteon includes:
- Head-up Display
- Area View
- Dynamic Light Assist
- Easy open and close tailgate
- 3 Colour Ambient Interior Lighting
- Emergency Assist 2
- Dynamic Indicators
- Frameless side windows
- Row 2 heated outer seats
- 19" Montevideo Alloys
- Proactive Occupant Protection (Rear Sensing)
- Unique Active Info Display theme
- Unique style of R-Line seats
- Larger wheelbase for extra interior space
- Coupe design with lift back tailgate
The generous standard equipment include:
- 7-speed DSG
- 4MOTION all-wheel-drive
- Active Info Display
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Front Assist with City Emergency Braking
- Side Assist
- Rear Traffic Alert
- Lane Assist
- Park Assist
- Adaptive Chassis Control
- Driving Profile Selection
- Power folding door mirrors
- Memory function for the driver
- Discover Pro 9.2" Infotainment System with Gesture Control
- Keyless access and push button start
- Tinted (65%) rear windows seat/mirrors
The unique look combined with the class leading safety and tech is perfectly complimented by the superb performance achieved by the Arteon's 2.0-litre turbo petrol engine which produces 206kW between 5100rpm-6500rpm and 350Nm torque from 1700rpm to 5600rpm. Driven through the new DQ381 7-speed wet-clutch DSG and 4MOTION all-wheel-drive transmission, the awesome Arteon will reach 100-km/h from stand still in just 5.6 seconds.
As more information becomes available, we'll keep you up to date.
To be sure we don't miss you, register your interest below.